BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Update!!

Hi everyone out there in blogger land!

You may notice some changes around here, I pruned down my blog posts and update posts and such. There were a lot of them that were just shots from my cell phone that cluttered things up around here, so they are now gone.

I will be posting more regular blog updates when we re open, right now we are closed for custom orders due to my baby's upcoming surgery. I plan on being out of commission for only about 3 weeks, however this is a very invasive surgery so if I need to be closed down through a few months I will.

If you currently have custom orders pending do not worry, those are all in the works. We will be back up and running asap. We may even take on a new name for our re-grand opening! :)

Stay tuned!! We have a few fun things in the works!

0 comments: